Financial management and capital structures are critical to the viability of any enterprise. For cooperatives, questions surrounding the source and use of financing are most compelling. If you believe cooperative finance should be aligned with cooperative values and principles, this dynamic, interactive course is for you.
Offered October 2, 2018 at a nearly 20 percent discount to IMPACT Conference attendees, “Demystifying Cooperative Finance” is designed to be relevant to technical and non-technical professionals in the co-op sector, including executives, managers, board members and consultants. Learn more about the course here.
To add this course to your IMPACT Conference registration, be sure to select “Saint Mary’s University Executive Education Course” under the “Additional Items” during checkout. Register now for the conference and this bonus course!
During this course, you’ll learn:
- What cooperative finance is (structures and sources)
- How co-op financing differs from other organizations
- What co-op financing is used for (operations, patronage, impact investments, etc.)
- How to follow best practices in co-op finance and spot pitfalls
- Practical ways to strengthen your cooperative
“Demystifying Cooperative Finance” is developed and provided at IMPACT 2018 through a partnership with the Co-operative Management Education in the Sobey School of Business at Saint Mary’s University in Canada.