View, download or print the full PDF:
4.0503-24 Code of Business Ethics
and Conduct Acknowledgement
Section 4.0301-00 Introduction
This Code of Business Ethics applies to all employees, members, Board of Directors, volunteers, consultants, and anyone acting on behalf of NCBA CLUSA.
This Code of Business Ethics and Conduct has been designed to promote the following behaviors:
- Honest and ethical conduct, including the ethical handling of actual and apparent conflicts of interest between personal and professional relationships;
- Full, fair, accurate, timely, and understandable disclosure in reports and documents that NCBA CLUSA files with, or submits to, government agencies, donors and in other public communications;
- Protecting NCBA CLUSA’s confidential and proprietary information and that of our clients, donors, and partners;
- Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations;
- The prompt internal reporting of violations of this code; and
- Accountability for adherence to this code.
Each of us is responsible for adhering to the values and standards set forth in this Code of Business Ethics and Conduct (CBEC), for compliance with relevant organization policies and for raising questions if we are uncertain whether or not the standards are being met. Violations of the CBEC may result in a variety of corrective actions, and in some cases, may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.