Get in front of grassroots advocates, board members, managers and supporters of food co-ops and consumer cooperatives across the U.S. Engaging with CCMA attendees will create advocates and buyers for your brand, service or organization. Always willing to interact with new ideas and fresh perspectives, data suggests 2013 attendees are trending younger, represent a progressive cross-section of socioeconomic backgrounds, and possess a strong grasp of business strategy and implementation.
For More Information
Most sponsorship packages include:
- One (1) complimentary registration
- One (1) exhibit hall table
- Logo on signage in registration area
- Recognition on NCBA and CCMA Conference websites (link with logo)
- Sponsorship ribbon on attendee registration badge
- Advertisement in CCMA program book
- Acknowledgement in email/event marketing and promotional materials
PREMIER CONFERENCE SPONSOR: $15,000
As the primary CCMA sponsor, your company will be visible everywhere: logos on signage, program book advertisements, a larger unique booth in the exhibit hall and many heartfelt thank yous from the conference podium. Also included are three (3) conference registrations, three (3) branding integrations listed below and one (1) full-page advertisement in the conference book:
- A/V Sponsorship: This sponsorship uniquely places your company in front of EVERY conference attendee during two plenary sessions and visibility at Friday’s evening banquet. We can work with you to develop up to 7 unique impressions per session as the A/V sponsor.
- USB Flash Drives: Who doesn’t love flash drives? Upload your message to attendees via branded flash drives (perhaps loaded with a video message from your CEO or VP of Business Development announcing a special contest on your website for attendees that watch the video).
- Wi-Fi Sponsorship: Wi-Fi at events is no longer a “nice to have”—it’s a critical tool to maximize productivity and networking opportunities. Enjoy high-profile brand exposure while providing attendees with necessary Wi-Fi to keep the conference connected.
CONFERENCE BAG SPONSOR: $10,000
In addition to registration and advertising benefits, this sponsorship package affords you the opportunity of multiple levels of visibility, as well as opportunities to integrate a coordinated marketing plan across all your various products:
- Branded Conference Bag: If you want high visibility for your company, this ensures your company's name stands out not only during the conference, but long after the event.
- Branded Notepad & Pen: Showcase your commitment to sustainability with a customized recycled notepad and pen combo. As a promotional item that will be used during the day and long after the seminar concludes, you will receive added visibility with multiple impressions.
- Branded Hand Sanitizer: Got a squeaky-clean image? This hands-on sponsorship places your brand’s logo prominently on individual-size hand sanitizer bottles (organic options available).
GET UP ‘N GO! SPONSOR: $7,500
CCMA attendees are an active, adventurous bunch and always look forward to the tour of local co-ops and city sights. This sponsorship includes:
- Austin Tour & Co-op Tour Integration: Showcase the hospitality, customer service and brand excellence your customers love by supporting a tour of local Austin hotspots or a tour of the city’s cooperatives! With 4-5 separate tours and roughly 150 total attendees participating, you’ll have a number of opportunities to showcase your organization in this focused setting.
- Branded Pedometer: At the risk of being cliché, you may want to Walk This Way! As attendees are high-tailing it around the conference and the wonderful city of Austin, what better way to keep pace than by ensuring your company is with them every step of the way?
ROOMKEY SPONSOR: $5,000
Unlock a unique range of exposure by associating your brand with the hotel door keys that attendees will use multiple times every day! Because they’re always on-hand, this in-demand sponsorship provides exclusive added value.
MEAL & BREAK SPONSORSHIPS: Starting at $5,000 each for basic packages
With this many food co-op GM’s, board members, staff and supporters in one place, our meal and snack break sponsorships represent a wonderful opportunity to get in front of them. The three options include:
- Friday Luncheon: a casual opportunity for your company to present itself to key influencers from across the co-op community.
- Daily Breakfast: CCMA’s breakfasts are always comprised of delicious food choices and this special package offers you the chance to attach your likeness to that experience!
- Daily Snack Break with Coffee/Tea: Be front and center at EVERY refreshment break as conference attendees cruise through in search of a “pick-me-up.”
Need unique ideas on how to take your sponsorship
above and beyond logos and signs? Ask us how.
LANYARD & BADGE SPONSOR: $3,000
Capture the attention of hundreds with an eye-catching lanyard and badge combo that showcases the “cool” in your brand! An essential item at all conferences, there’s incredible opportunity to make this sponsorship go beyond a logo.
OTHER OPPORTUNITIES: Various Pricing
- Standalone Sponsorship Tables: $1,500 per table
These tables do NOT include complimentary registration, but offer other great benefits.
- Local Co-op Brochure Sponsorship (Austin area only) $200
While all attendees are exploring the sights and sounds of Austin, put your brand at the forefront with a logo on the directory of local co-ops distributed to attendees.