Are you a U.S. coffee importer that has imported from El Salvador? Our U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)-funded Coffee Stabilization and Agricultural Diversification Project, based in El Salvador, has a unique opportunity for U.S. coffee buyers. Join specialty coffee buyers at the 2018 El Salvador Roast Coffee Fest—transportation costs covered!
The 2018 El Salvador Coffee Roast Fest will be held May 17 and 18, 2018 in San Salvador. The project, with funds from the USDA, will offer the following support:
- Roundtrip airfare from the U.S. to El Salvador
- Domestic transportation in El Salvador
- Reception and prior cupping of coffee samples
- Logistics and materials for cupping
- Technical support from a team of Salvadoran cuppers
- Spanish-English translation (if necessary)
Interested? To be eligible for support:
- Be able to cover the cost of food and lodging during your stay in El Salvador
Learn more about NCBA CLUSA's Coffee Stabilization and Agricultural Diversification Project.