If interested in this position APPLY HERE.
The National Cooperative Business Association CLUSA International (NCBA CLUSA) is the trade association for cooperative businesses in the United States and an international development organization. NCBA CLUSA provides cross-sector education, technical assistance, and advocacy that helps co-ops thrive. For nearly 100 years, NCBA CLUSA has sought to advance and protect cooperative enterprises, highlighting the impact that cooperatives have in bettering the lives of individuals and families. In the last 60 years, NCBA CLUSA has worked in over 100 countries in the areas of food security, agricultural development, strengthening of communities and farmer organizations, community-based health, natural resources management, and empowerment of smallholder farmers, women, and youth. We currently work in 21 countries in Africa, Latin America, Caribbean, and Asia.
NCBA CLUSA is currently seeking highly skilled technical specialists committed to rural and cooperative development for future consultancies and long-term field-based positions in Sub-Saharan Africa, Southeast Asia, Latin America, and Caribbean. Specialists with experience in the following fields are encouraged to submit their CV to NCBA CLUSA’s recruit database:
- Cooperative Governance
- Value Chain Development and Management
- Conservation Agriculture/Farming
- Market Linkages
- Private Sector Engagement
- Inputs and Post-Harvest Management
- Financial Services for Rural Stakeholders
- Food Security
- Natural Resources Management (NRM)
- Local and Civil Society Governance
- Agriculture Policy
- Land Management
- Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment
- Youth Workforce Development
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH)
- Social Behavior Change Communications (SBCC) for Agriculture
If interested in this position APPLY HERE. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.