In today’s economy, procurement managers across all industries are aggressively pursuing new opportunities to reduce costs and incur huge savings in their buying efforts. In the cooperative community, many managers struggle to take advantage of new cost-cutting measures due to growing demands, reduced staff and shrinking budgets.
In this free webinar, attendees will discover the benefits of utilizing online reverse auctions and how they can significantly improve a co-op's bottom line, increase savings and gain additional benefits.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Achieve optimal, immediate and sustainable savings
- Reduce negotiation time by 50-60 percent
- Utilize a dedicated team of category and sourcing experts
- Identify and qualify new suppliers to meet stakeholder requirements
- Maximize competition via complete price transparency
- Chuck Wright - Director of e-Sourcing, TopSource LLC
- John Latham - Director of Business Development, TopSource LLC
- Scott Attaway - Director of Services & Supply Procurement, United Supermarkets
Who Should Attend
- Chief Procurement Officer (CPO)
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Purchasing Manager, Sr. Manager, Director, Vice-President, Sr. Vice President
- Procurement Manager, Sr. Manager, Director, Vice-President, Sr. Vice President