Join NCBA CLUSA in building cooperatives now and in the future. Nominate or sponsor a participant to attend our Cooperative Leaders & Scholars Institute at the 2017 Co-op Impact Conference today!
The inaugural Co-op Impact Conference will include a unique opportunity to welcome our newest generation of cooperative leaders. NCBA CLUSA’s Cooperative Leaders & Scholars Institute is your cooperative’s chance to develop and reward employees, board members and students—ages 18 to 35—with participation in a national conference on the economic impact of cooperatives.
WHAT IS IT?
Participants in the Cooperative Leaders & Scholars Institute will attend the full Co-op Impact Conference as well as participate in exclusive orientation and networking events designed specifically to meet their interests and broaden their understanding of the impact co-ops have on the economy. The Institute includes:
- Orientation and networking sessions (requires early October 3 arrival)
- Access to all conference sessions and social events, including Hike the Hill
- Travel stipend
- Shared accommodations at the Hilton Alexandria Old Town
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This cross-sectoral program is designed for:
- Promising and committed cooperative employees and board members, ages 18-35
- Post-secondary students recognized for their demonstrated interest in cooperatives and credit unions.
HOW CAN I HELP?
- Provide a sponsorship for leaders from your co-op, organization or sector, and/or for general Institute attendee support. Your $1,500 sponsorship covers IMPACT registration, airfare and accommodations in Old Town, Alexandria for one attendee.
- Identify and nominate prospective Leaders & Scholars to help NCBA CLUSA build a robust and diverse cohort representing the cooperative community