Home care services for seniors and the disabled is expected to become the fastest growing sector of the labor market. Learn how cooperatives are improving working conditions for caregivers and quality of care for seniors and the disabled.
After the Issues Forum, the 2018 Cooperative Hall of Fame inductees will share their stories and perspectives as lifetime cooperators. Join us! All are welcome, and the event is free.
Home Care Cooperatives: Improving Job Quality and Client Care
Keynote Presentation: The U.S. Home Care Landscape
David Hammer, Executive Director, The ICA Group
Moderated by Alison Powers, Capital Impact Partners
• Stephen Campbell, Policy Research Associate, PHI
• Tracy Dudzinski, President, Cooperative Care
• Deborah Schultz, Cooperative Care
• Margaret Bau, USDA Cooperative Specialist
• Courtney Berner, Executive Director, University of Wisconsin Center for Cooperatives
2018 Hall of Fame Inductee Panel
3:45 - 5:00 p.m.
Moderated by Doug O'Brien, President and CEO, NCBA CLUSA
• Rudy Hanley, retired President and CEO, SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union
• Rosemary Mahoney, Cooperative Business Consultant
• Marilyn Scholl, retired Manager, CDS Consulting Cooperative
• Paul Bradley, Founder and President, ROC USA
The 2018 Cooperative Hall of Fame Dinner and Induction Ceremony will follow the Issues Forum & Hall of Fame Induction Panel, beginning at 6 p.m. Purchase tickets here.
529 14th St. NW
Washington, DC 20045