Do you have employees who are new to your cooperative or employees who would benefit from a better understanding of how cooperatives operate? This webinar will cover cooperative principles, how cooperatives are owned, controlled, and capitalized, an explanation of patronage refunds, how to read cooperative financial statements, and an overview of cooperative income taxation. Cooperatives are a unique business model and employees will take pride in their organization if they have more knowledge about cooperatives.
After participating in this webinar, you will better understand:
- Basic cooperative principles
- Ownership and governance of cooperatives
- Cooperative financial statements
- Basic cooperative income taxation
- Bill Erlenbush – Director of Education, National Society of Accountants for Cooperatives
Date and Time
- Wednesday, December 4, 2013; 2:00 - 3:00 pm, Eastern
Who Should Attend
- Individuals interested in learning the basics of cooperative accounting and taxation
- $35 NCBA Member
- $55 Non-member
Please note: Webinar registrants will be automatically redirected to our online payment portal (www.regonline.com) after webinar registration has been completed. In order to your receive login details for this NCBA CLUSA webinar, complete payment must be received.